Sunday, August 26, 2012

Cute Mouse Wallpaper


Lately I've been fiddling around with digital drawing and managed to come up with a little something for you guys:
A cute mousie wallpaper!

...And here's the iPhone version!

Other related-
I found a great app called SketchBook Mobile that lets you draw some pretty neat things on the go. There's a PC version available for download too.

With the lite version, you have three brushes and three layers to manipulate to your liking, as well as a color picker. With the paid version comes more brushes, which can be edited, and more layers. There's also an option to save your work in the built in gallery, so you have access to all your layers. The canvas can be zoomed up to 3000% to accommodate small details. The lines are pressure sensitive, which was the MAJOR, MAJOR plus for me. ^-^

It's good value for ninety-nine cents. Less than a coffee. Or gum. Or a goldfish. Ninety-nine cents is the retail price of a single sharpie marker. At Staples, anyway

Here are some random things I created using my newfound skills/app:




As you can see, they're still pretty basic. If you have any tips for me, let me know! ^-^

P.S.- That @laalmond thing is my Instagram username. Yes, these photos are on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment