Sunday, October 28, 2012

Rainy Day Roundup

It's raining it's pouring...
As you may have heard, a huge tropical storm is about to hit the east coast! What better time for a cute roundup of rainy day DIY?
Source



The Rainy Day Brown Paper Bag, from Lines Across


Oh. My. Gosh. Can we stop for a moment so I can silently rant about how much I love this?
Rain Storm Note Card from Branch and Olive.
A Literal Baby Shower from Fiskars. My favorite part was the cloud straws- so cute! :) There are also tons of other cute details that can be applied to any party theme!


Sweet little Umbrella Cupcakes from Cute Food For Kids. The embellishment options are endless.

A lovely print called "Rainbow Umbrella" from Artocrat.




It Will Rain by Sharp as Nails. Quite honestly, I love the umbrella design, but find it a bit overwhelming. Perhaps it would look nice in all gold other than the ring finger, which could be painted in the design? (just a thought...)

And... I'll leave you at that! Have fun, and stay safe through the storm!



No comments:

Post a Comment